Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Shining of Love (Paperback) by Emma Darcy

Rating: 5 stars

Okay! Here it is: Proof that a book can be (mostly) real and fast paced and not boring. The subjects tackled in the book were done so with maturity and sensitivity. As with Emma Darcy books, you get a hint of moral dilemma and I was SO glad the heroine followed through with what was morally right. It was also lovely to imagine the Australian outback quite simply cuz it's 36 deg Celcius where I am sitting and the weather was perfectly reflected in the book which helped me connect with the story even more. Plus I loved the multi-national family concept (Um....Brad Pitt and Angelina??? :P) where everyone's different and yet, everyone meets up under the same roof.

Wonderful read which (somewhat) reminded me of Robyn Donald's A Willing Surrender -but this book dealt with more than just the relationship b/w the H/h.


No comments:

Post a Comment