Monday, January 23, 2012

OMG Pancakes!: 75 Cool Creations Your Kids Will Love to Eat by Jim Belosic



OMG Pancakes!: 75 Cool Creations Your Kids Will Love to Eat


Excerpt
Over 75 recipes for crazy pancake concoctions... Good-bye cupcake...Helloooo, PANCAKES!

When Jim Belosic started making pancakes in unusual designs, he was just trying to earn some cool cred with his daughter, Allie. Little did he know how happy he'd make her-and the millions of fans who eagerly await his latest creations on the Internet.

Review:
I was super impressed with Jim's daily escapades in order to entertain his daughter and I have to admit I requested this book to learn a trick or two from him. Boy, did I ever... 

I learnt: 

-You really need to think a little bit outside the box to make the most mundane thing fun 
-Simplicity really is everything. All those designs I thought were complicated? Weren't. Great tutorials and schemes 
-Epic fun is epic fun! The book illustrates some of his popular designs but they also provide inspiration for you to experiment. 

A great activity to with kids ( or even adults) which gives me an idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment