Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CLASSIC ELITE QUICK KNITS - Classic Elite




Excerpt:
For more than 20 years, the studios of Classic Elite Yarns have created enduring patterns that beg to be knitted with their sumptuous products. In this pattern collection, the focus is on quick-to-make accessories. Knitters of all skill levels will love this value-packed collection of 100 patterns for socks, wraps, hats, gloves, bags, scarves, and more.




Review: 
I guess about the  best thing you can ask from knitting books are new designs explained beautifully and I think Classic Elite Quick Knits really brings it nicely.  I really liked the clean knits and classiness of the hats, mittens and socks in this book. The patterns are clear to understand and the finished look is very polished (although that could be due to the knitter!). The pictures are very clear and there's a large variety of things you can knit depending on your comfort level with knitting. I've definitely got my eyes on some casual laid back patterns (which, honestly I find ironic - I'm putting so much effort into making something that looks casual). The one thing is: I think this book is better suited to seasoned knitters since the pattern formation might be hard for a beginners as some designs are a little intricate.

No comments:

Post a Comment